Personal Data Controller
The Personal Data Controller is Euro-Light Sp. z o.o., Organic Lighting Sp. z o.o. (depending on with which of the Companies you share the purpose indicated below) with the registered office at ul. 1 Maja 46a, 05-555 Tarczyn,
Contact details of the data controller are as follows:
- correspondence address: ul. 1Maja 46a, 05-555 Tarczyn
- phone: +48 22 736 73 00
- e-mail: email@example.com
Purposes and bases for personal data processing, retention period
We process personal data for the purposes and on the bases specified below:
Data collected for the purpose of a Light Planner account creation and provision of services
The personal data provided in the registration form at www.lightplanner.pl are processed for the purpose of performance of the lighting configuration service (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR*) and based on the legitimate purpose which is keeping in contact (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR). The data will be processed until the limitation of possible claims following the deletion of the account. If an order is performed, the data related to the bill/invoice will be processed until the period of limitation of tax obligation expires and until the limitation of claims or the end of the guarantee period. The data processed on the basis of a legitimate purpose will be processed until objection is made.
Data collected for recruitment purposes
The personal data (and contact details if provided) are processed for the purpose of conducting present and future recruitment processes, based on the consent given (Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR) and the legitimate purpose which is the protection against claims (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR). The data collected in the recruitment processes are stored for no longer than 3 months, and after a consent is given to participate in future recruitment processes, the data are stored until the consent is withdrawn.
Data collected for marketing purposes, including newsletter sending
The personal data are processed for the purpose of sending commercial communications by electronic means, including the newsletter, on the basis of a consent given (Article 6(1)(a) of GDPR). The data are processed until the withdrawal of the consent to their further processing.
Data collected for contact purposes
The personal data provided in the correspondence are processed for the purpose of handling the inquiry sent on the basis of the legitimate purpose which is a reply (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR) for a period of 10 years following the end of the correspondence.
Data collected for the purpose of performing the contracts concluded
The personal data are processed for the purpose of performance of the contracts concluded (Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR*) and on the basis of the legitimate purpose which is keeping in contact to restart the cooperation (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR). The data are processed until the period of limitation of tax obligation expires in the case of accounting documents and until the limitation of claims or the end of the guarantee period. The data processed on the basis of a legitimate purpose are processed until objection is made.
Data collected through social networking sites
We maintain profile pages on social networking sites in order to share our content with their users and to contact the users of those sites:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OrganicLightingPoland/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/euro-light
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyYmzT5Z8U5tInVdeyk8Ohw
In this context, we process your personal data when you are a user of these profiles and visit or interact with these profiles (likes, comments, messages sent), thus we also collect data about your activities on this profile. We process the data on the basis of our legitimate interest which is to enable us contacting other users of the sites and to take other actions in accordance with the terms and conditions of such sites.
The social networking sites have their own regulations and rules of operation, which are independent of us, therefore, as users of a social networking site both you and we are also bound by the privacy policies and terms and conditions accepted on such a social networking site. The data related to your activity in profiles on social networking sites will be stored until you delete your activity or Company profile is deleted. As users of a social networking site, you can also manage your account and content published in accordance with the regulations of such a site.
Recipients of the personal data
The recipients of the data are Companies belonging to the capital group, i.e. Euro-Light Sp. z o.o., Auralight Polska Sp. z o.o., Organic Lighting Sp. z o.o. or Light Club Sp. z o.o., data processors upon the order of and on behalf of the data controller, on the basis of a personal data processing contract, to provide the services specified in the services contract, i.e.: entity providing IT services, including the delivery of electronic mail, entities providing transport services and entities authorized under the law.
Rights of the data subjects
You have the following rights:
- right to access the personal data (Article 15 of GDPR), including obtaining a copy of the data (Article 15(3) of GDPR),
- right to rectify (correct) or supplement incomplete personal data (Article 16 of GDPR),
- right to request erasure of the personal data in cases provided for by law (Article 17 of GDPR),
- right to demand the limitation on the personal data processing (Article 18 of GDPR),
- right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used format and to transmit them when the processing is based on consent or on a contract concluded and when the processing is carried out by automated means (Article 20 of GDPR),
- right to object to the processing of the personal data in the case of processing them for the purpose of fulfilling a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, for reasons related to your particular situation, including profiling (Article 21 of GDPR),
- in cases where the processing is based on a consent given, you have the right to withdraw your consents at any time, but without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before the consent withdrawal. You can withdraw your consent by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
If the processing of your personal data is found to violate the provisions of the Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Stawki 2, who can be contacted as follows:
- by post: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw
- via the electronic mailbox available at https://www.uodo.gov.pl/pl/p/kontakt
- by phone: (22) 531 03 00
Obligation to provide personal data
The provision of data is voluntary, but necessary for the above purposes.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC;